Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Doh!

So I get my 10 inches done... only to find I did it all WRONG! No wonder it wouldn't assemble the way the book said... Doh! Just goes to show that occasionally too much beading experience hinders you from actually READING the directions - ALL of the directions and not thinking you know what she meant... Oh well - back to the beginning and I have about 3 inches done the right way this time. *sigh* Not the first time and not the last. I did however have a new beader here beading when I had to cut up that 10 inches, so it showed her that 14 years beading and I still screw up enough to have to scrap the whole thing and start over. Not entirely a bad thing :-)

The weather is cooler yesterday and today but I think that tomorrow it will be hotter again. I was just not meant to stay where it's this hot! I think 80 is hot enough and I don't need it to be any hotter. I love thick blankets - hot soup - hot tea - hot showers... all things that can get me warmer but there is really nothing that I can just do to make me cool enough.

Back to the beads!

No comments: