Friday, October 23, 2009

Timing....

Well all the best intentions don't always give you the result you strive for. With all the probate things to be done, and some beading for at least one holiday craft show... I am realizing I might have bitten off more than I can chew thinking I can do a project a week from a book a week. This isn't saying I'm going to give up but I'm going to lighten up on the rules for myself. I am in the middle of VERY involved beaded beads right now. When I get them done, I will post about them but I have 2 customer orders to get beaded right now. Orders always come first. Glad to have them. I do have to swap a beaded bead swap and if I can't come up with a set of beads in the next few days after I get the orders beaded - a week from today - I will swap without a contribution.

This whole week has been odd. Monday night I didn't get much if any sleep at all. I napped on Tuesday and slept fine Tuesday night. Wed I was sleep drunk (as one friend put it) I had slept too much in 24 hours. I wasn't normal till Thursday and I spent that day busy with errands and then a class that night. Friday I finally got some house chores done and calmed down a little. Maybe I will bead tonight. :-) Have a nice weekend!

No comments: