Thursday, June 16, 2005

Rambling in the summer

Wow! I'm in a rambling mood today! Last 1/2 of the month will be a rambling time, so that might be why I'm in that kind of mood. I'm going to my cousin's for a week or more. My sweetie is coming to visit me. I have a few beady ideas in the fire. My web site is starting slow but steady. It’s raining right now and that is very unseasonable… but I'm enjoying it in spite of that! Rain is better than 100+ degree weather in my book!

I'm pretty excited to have a nice quiet couple days with my sweetie before I go on vacation. This vacation is already packed with fun things! Going to an amusement park and a Ren Faire!!! Spending time with family that I reconnected with last summer and this is a VERY good thing.

Beady possibilities are in the works. I really want to teach other people about beading. It's the most important thing for me. I want other people to get the pure pleasure I get from beads. So if all works out – that will be happening soon!!!

My web site is getting more visitors every day!!! All that hard work is finally paying off!!!
http://www.violetbead.com It's my site - I get to have all the say and I get to charge less because I'm not giving anyone else a percentage of my money.

So I might be quiet for a couple weeks but that will mean I'm having fun! Have a great time this summer! Life is too short!

No comments: